- We’re committed to protecting you and your family’s personal data and information. This policy applies to any personal information or “personal data” that we collect from you.
- The data collected from you for this competition will only be used to select a winner of the competition and for no other reason. The data collected includes your competition entry, name, E-mail & IP address image and any other personal data the entrant provides in the course of entering this competition.
- As stated in the T&Cs the winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- The data will be held for 2 months after the closing date, after which we intend to destroy it.
- We will only contact you for marketing purposes, via email, SMS or phone, if you have agreed to this or where you have requested a service from us and not opted out. You can easily unsubscribe from any of those sources at any time.
- We are committed to safeguarding your personal information and we comply with all data protection laws including: The Data Protection Act 2018; The GDPR - General Data Protection Regulations; and any regulations made under or to supplement either of the afore mentioned, relating to the personal information that we collect about you.
- Your information will be kept private and confidential, except where we are obliged/permitted to share it with third parties by law (e.g. Government bodies, law enforcement agencies and similar).
- Deletion of personal data/“Right to be forgotten”: It is your right to request the deletion of your personal data from our records, except (as explained above) if it is necessary for us to perform our legal obligations or contractual obligations to you or another third party.
- Keeping your details accurate: You have the right to ask us to rectify any personal data we hold about you which is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Sending a request: A request for the deletion or correction of personal data should be addressed to the Data Protection Manager at Barratt Developments PLC at our registered office, or by email to email@example.com.
- Complaints: You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office about any aspect of our data processing under Article 13(2)(d) if you wish.
- Please note that while we always strive to comply with any requests you make, we cannot guarantee to action any request for the deletion or rectification of your personal data if it is not made using the method outlined above.
- Any contact you wish to make with us concerning this policy or how it works in practice should be directed to the Data Protection Manager. Please either write using the email address provided, or via post to our registered office:
Data Protection Manager,
Barratt Developments PLC,
Forest Business Park,